Adobe media encoder CC 2020 188.8.131.52 free download for windows 10, 8 and 7. We have shared a direct download link of adobe media encoder 2020 latest version. This software helps to export your projects into playable content. If you have used a trial version of it then you are surely willing to get its full version. Hence we are here to share adobe media encoder full version for free. The version shared by us will work on all windows OS such as windows 10, windows 8 and windows 7. So download the latest version of adobe media encoder now for free and install it on your PC.
What Is Adobe Media Encoder
It is a PC software that allows you to convert your adobe projects into a playable content. It means that you can encode your projects and run them as a video. This encoding feature also includes the resolution selection of videos. It provides different video export formats. The latest version also includes new export presets. The working of adobe media encoder is to encode your projects into a video. You can encode multiple videos and audios with each other. The adobe media encoder is integrated with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC.
Features Of Adobe Media Encoder
- Encoder: Best encoder to convert adobe projects into a video for any screen.
- Formats: Lots of formats are available to export in adobe media encoder.
- Multiple Encoding: You can encode multiple videos and audios with each other.
- HEVC encoding is also supported on Windows 10 with 7th generation intel core processors.
- Improvements: RED camera format decoding, Sony RAW/X-OCN camera format decoding are improved.
|Software Name||Adobe Media Encoder|
|Version||CC 2020 184.108.40.206|
|File Size||995 MB|
|Updated On||March 07, 2020|
Download Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 220.127.116.11 For Windows
How To Install Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 On Windows PC
- Download adobe media encoder cc 2020 full version for free.
- Extract the RAR file using WinRAR or any other tool.
- Now double click on the setup file inside the adobe media encoder folder.
- Complete the installation of software by accepting terms and conditions.
- Remember its a pre-activated version of adobe media encoder. Hence its a full version and you don’t need to activate the license.
Q.1 What Is Adobe Media Encoder?
Adobe media encoder is a PC software or encoding tool which allows you to convert your adobe projects into playable content.
Q.2 How To Download And Use Adobe Media Encoder?
We have shared a direct download link of adobe media encoder. You can download it from a link for free. The installation method is also shared above. There are very few simple steps to install it. No activation is required to use, its a pre-activated version. Just download and install it to use for free.
Q.3 How To Encode Projects Using Adobe Media Encoder?
If you know adobe products, then you can easily use this software to encode projects. If you are a beginner, then refer to the following video.
Q.4 What Are The Supported Formats Available To Export Projects?
HEVC (H.265): 4K HD, 8K HD, HD 720p, HD 1080p
MPEG-2: M2T, M2V, MPA, MPG, WAV (PCM audio)
MPEG-2 DVD (M2V, MPG, MPA (audio), WAV (PCM audio)
MPEG-2 Blu-ray (M2V, M2T, WAV)
AVI, AVI (uncompressed)
Bitmap (BMP; Windows only)
GIF (Windows only)
Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), Version 1, and Version 2
Audio Interchange File Format (AIFF)
Waveform Audio (WAV)
Vimeo 480p SD, 480p SD Wide, 720p HD, 1080p HD
Web Video DG Fast Channel 480/512 MPEG-2
YouTube 480p SD, 480p SD Wide, 720p HD, 1080p HD, 2160p 4K
To know more about the supported formats. You can visit the adobe helpdesk official website.
Q.5 Which Applications Are Supported By Adobe Media Encoder?
Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and other applications provides a seamless workflow. You can use many other adobe projects to encode by watching the above tutorial.